- ► 2016 (10)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (41)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (136)
- August Collab : It's HERE!! & It's HUGE!!!
- Designer Call
- New Designer of the week
- New Kit from Tyger's Tidbits
- 40% off at Tyger's Tidbits
- Foxy's got her Funk on! New 60's inspired kit!
- New Designers now at DFS!
- Designer of the Week 24 July to 30 July
- Tyger has gone Out of this world!
- NEW!!! Scripts from Crazed's Creations
- A CU Treat from Rags!
- Tootsie Goes Tropical!!! New Kit available NOW
- Mega Kit Bargains from Creationz by Jo!
- Tyger's Magical Meltdown Sale
- Brand New in Store from Foxy's Designs
- Chaos Crazy Creations - New Kit & freebie!
- New CU items by Rags - At The Salon
- Check out these Layouts using "Beautiful Dreamer" ...
- New from Tyger's Tidbits - Scotchmist Kit
- New Kit From Whispy's D'zines - "It's Fall Y'all"
- NEW KITS IN STORES NOW!!
- ▼ July (21)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
5:02 AM | Posted by Tyger | Edit Post
I've gone out of this world!!! Check out my all new Co-ordinating set of Alien themed products in store now!!! First up is the "Take me to your leader" Scrapkit available in Full Size or Tagger Or maybe you's prefer this set of 4 matching 12 by 12 Quick Pages? Simply pop your own pictures in the appertures and you are ready to go! I also have a matching brag book kit available which contains 10 pages and the front and back cover. Add in your own photos, journalling and other embellishments, print it out, and bind together for the perfect gift for friends and family! You can buy all 3 products for one great price. Buy this Mega Crafty Pack and recieve the full size kit, quick page set and brag book and save some cash on individual prices! NEW CU / CU4CU ITEM Take the hassle out of creating quick pages and layouts with this handy kit of 21 photo appertures. The kit includes 9 standard size appertures each in 2 colours - white and sepia. Plus 3 bonus shaped appertures in white only. Never again will you have to fiddle about with measuring the correct size for photos. The appertures are both CU and CU4CU safe.