STORE BLINKEE


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Archive

Friday, August 28, 2009
This week's designer of the week is.... ME!!!! I won't go all Oscar Speech on you.. but hey have you seen my new Movie Glamour Kit? It's just one of the awesome products you can get at a bargain price this week as I celebrate the spotlight with 60% off Everything in my store.. but wait.. there's more!!! Every single purchase will also get a free limited edition mini kit. This kit will not be released on general sale.. so the only chance to get it will be to buy from my store this week. There is no minimum spend! (You will recieve details of how to claim your free kit from admin after purchase) Wanna peek?

0 comments:

DESIGNERS

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


FACEBOOK FANS